Spring Branch Middle School serves grades 6-8 in the Houston area. We foster a commitment to community, academics, the arts, and athletics. Students grow to be lifelong learners and productive citizens.
- We believe that every attempt should be made to maintain the dignity of both the adult and the student.
- We believe that students should be guided and expected to solve the problems they create without making problems for anyone else.
- We believe that students should be given the opportunity to make decisions and live with the results whether the consequences are good or bad.
- We believe that students should have the opportunity to tell their side of the story (Due Process) when consequences appear to be unfair.
- We believe that school problems should be handled by school personnel, and that criminal activity should be referred to the proper authorities.
- We believe that misbehavior should be viewed as an opportunity for individual problem solving and preparation for the real world as opposed to a personal attack on the school or staff.
- We believe that there should be a logical connection between misbehavior and resulting consequences.
Spring Branch Middle School
1000 Piney Point
Houston, TX 77024