- The premier source for peer-reviewed articles covering all academic disciplines.
- Journal and references cover child development, best practices and more.
- Multimedia coverage of environmental issues, including health care and climate change.
- Literary content integrates with subject indexing for a full research experience.
- Millions of articles cover a full range of academic and general-interest topics
- Health-focused magazines, reference, video, and more.
- Fun, substantive content takes kids 6-14 on adventures in science, nature, culture and space.
- Search full-text articles by headline, date, newspaper section and more.
- Continuously updated information and opinions cover hot issues.
- An engaging cross-curricular resource created for middle school assignment needs
- Timely reference content joins science-based articles, news, experiments and more.
- An engaging student experience merges magazines, news, multimedia and more.
- Curated eBooks discoverable within Gale Literary Sources.
Brainpop- animated videos on a variety of topics.
Noodle Tools- Project Management System for Research.
Recursos en Espanol
enciclopedia con mucha informacion.
Welcome to the Library
Aaryn Silva, Librarian
Nada Omar, Library Assistant
The SBMS Library is currently closed for browsing, but students still have access to our physical collection. You can place holds by visiting the online catalog, Destiny (see the blue button to the left). You can also request a book bundle using this form.
Book requests will be delivered to students’ BPT or LA classes, for our in-person learners. Virtual learners may pick up holds on Tuesdays or Thursdays at the front office. Students will be notified via email when their holds are available for pickup.
Check Out Policy:
Books can be checked out for up to two weeks and may be renewed once if there is not a hold. Books can be returned to the library cart located outside the library door; virtual learners may return books to the front office any day during school hours.
Remember e-books can be accessed 24 hours.
Copyright and Fair Use for Teachers
Go here to learn more about using resources in your classroom.
Useful Links & Downloads: