- The premier source for peer-reviewed articles covering all academic disciplines.
- Journal and references cover child development, best practices and more.
- Multimedia coverage of environmental issues, including health care and climate change.
- Literary content integrates with subject indexing for a full research experience.
- Millions of articles cover a full range of academic and general-interest topics
- Health-focused magazines, reference, video, and more.
- Fun, substantive content takes kids 6-14 on adventures in science, nature, culture and space.
- Search full-text articles by headline, date, newspaper section and more.
- Continuously updated information and opinions cover hot issues.
- An engaging cross-curricular resource created for middle school assignment needs
- Timely reference content joins science-based articles, news, experiments and more.
- An engaging student experience merges magazines, news, multimedia and more.
- Curated eBooks discoverable within Gale Literary Sources.
Recursos en Espanol
Welcome to the Library
Sarah Miller, Librarian
Nada Omar, Librarian Assistant
Students may come to the library:
- Between 8:00 am and 3:35 pm
- During lunch with a pass from the AP
- With a pass from their teacher during class
- With their class
Books are due two weeks after check out and may be renewed if needed.
Remember e-books can be accessed 24 hours.
Scheduling a Class
About your Librarian
Welcome! I have a Bachelor's of Arts degree in History from The University of Texas Austin and a Master's Degree in Museum Education from The George Washington University in DC. This is my 11th year in education and my 2nd year as a school librarian. Prior to becoming a librarian, I was an Instructional Technology Coach and taught 4th and 5th grade.
I love assisting teachers and students in their search for resources. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I am looking forward to assisting you in any way possible.
Useful Links & Downloads: